Accumulating enough savings is only part of a secure retirement. Key decisions that affect how long one’s retirement savings last and their quality of retirement also include:
- When to retire
- When to take Social Security
- How to choose between Medicare plans
- Whether to work part-time to phase into retirement
- How to reduce out of pocket medical and long-term care costs
- Whether or how to use home equity in a retirement income plan
- How to take withdrawals from tax-deferred savings to minimize taxes and increase asset longevity
- How to create additional lifetime income.
The goal of our Retirement Learning Center is to cost-effectively make available to you the insight and guidance of today’s leading experts through live, rebroadcast, and on-demand webinars. This way consumers can become prepared to work with advisors, and advisors can more effectively and efficiently identify and serve the retirement planning needs of their clients.
We are a CFP Board Continuing Education (CE) Sponsor and the professional development partner of several organizations, providing quality CE credit programs for CFP®s and other retirement professionals, as well as education for the clients of advisory firms, employee, and community groups.
On behalf of our staff and speakers, we’re glad you found us, and we look forward to being of service!