Plan Sponsor Recommended Courses
The retirement decision today is much more complicated than what it was for our parents. Uninformed decisions can affect whether or not your savings last as needed. Our goal is to help you to make retirement smart decisions holistically so all the assets you have available can work to secure your retirement. This course will help you learn how to be happy in retirement, manage your healthcare costs, increase your income, reduce your taxes and chances of running out of money, and protect yourself from elder fraud.
As part of your course you will receive:
- Nine on-demand webinars (plus one bonus webinar) that guide you through what you need to know to make informed retirement decisions in the 21st Century.
- Access to your courses on any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. View and/or listen to your courses during your commute, when you exercise, make meals, etc.
- Ability to view courses as often as you’d like. Many people start the series ten years before retirement to be aware of what is required to make informed retirement decisions and review content again as needed.
- An Action Plan per course for taking notes to help you capture your thoughts and next steps.
- A weekly email for 10 weeks to remind you to view the next course in the series.
- A Certificate of Completion after you complete the course.
We recommend that you take your Action Plans and Certificate to your adviser or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.