Welcome to Retirement Smart for Consumers!
- Access to courses on the any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone – as often as you’d like.
- Ability to view and/or listen to courses during your commute, when you exercise, make meals, etc.
- Courses are available for your review for one year after purchase (to make sure you are accessing the most current information).
- An Action Plan per course is available for taking notes to help capture your next steps.
- A Certificate of Completion after completing the course.
- We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your adviser or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
Our webinars help you PLAN for retirement
Webinar #1: How do I successfully transition to retirement?
What if your biggest retirement threat is not inflation, health care costs, or running out of money? While these are important, each one pales in comparison to running out of family, friends, good health, and retirement happiness. It is important to prepare for your new everyday life by re-envisioning retirement in terms of your overall wellness so you can be happy, healthy, and more connected.
Three things you need to know:
1. How to make retirement a time of life that is truly meaningful.
2. How to replace your work identity, re-invent yourself, strengthen relationships and stay connected.
3. How to develop wellness habits for your body, mind, and spirit to avoid the dark side of retirement.
PLEASE NOTE: Get the most from your learning experience by printing this Action Plan for taking notes and planning your next steps. We also recommend watching this video when you can invest an uninterrupted block of 35 minutes. The system does not allow fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing, or stopping to encourage you to give these presentations your full attention and become better prepared to make informed retirement decisions. If you cannot dedicate the time now to complete the program, we recommend waiting to view it until you have the time to do so. You may watch it as often as you like!