How do I successfully transition to retirement?
Retirement Smart Webinar #1 by Robert Laura, CPRC, Retirement Activist
What if your biggest retirement threat is not inflation, health care costs, or running out of money? While these are important, each one pales in comparison to running out of family, friends, good health, and retirement happiness. It is important to prepare for your new everyday life by re-envisioning retirement in terms of your overall wellness so you can be happy, healthy, and more connected.
Three things you need to know:
1. How to make retirement a time of life that is truly meaningful.
2. How to replace your work identity, re-invent yourself, strengthen relationships and stay connected.
3. How to develop wellness habits for your body, mind, and spirit to avoid the dark side of retirement.
How can you BE RETIREMENT SMART? Learn more here about this nine webinar series for $89 – Try risk-free for 30 days!
Be Retirement Smart!
Weekly education for Future Retirees
What will I learn?
You want to know, “How can I afford to retire?”
We’ve compiled a group of industry leading experts who have spent decades determining the answer to that and other questions to help each of us to afford retirement the way we have always wanted to. They have compiled nine in-depth webinars on topics pre-retirees need to know, presented weekly for you to learn, review, and understand as you pursue your own retirement.
Read the topic question for each of the nine webinars at the right.
- See full descriptions of each webinar broadcast here.
- Ready to begin learning? Register now for the next series of nine webinar broadcasts released every Monday nine weeks.
How does it work?
Each week for nine weeks we introduce a new webinar on a topic future retirees need to know. Webinars may be viewed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Download the pdf with course descriptions available for taking notes to help capture your next steps and create your personal action plan.
- Print a Certificate of Completion after viewing the final webinar.
We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your advisor or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
What if I start late, miss a session, or just want to review?
- No worries if you start late or miss the intruction of a webinar — You may replay programs on demand after they are released whenever is most convenient for you.
- Webinars will remain available for your review for one year after release.
View this and other webinars in the series, risk-free for 30 days!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Retirement Smart Educational Series for Future Retirees. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.
Register today to receive one free bonus webinar, ten webinars in all.
REGISTER NOW for the next session of Retirement Smart Educational Series for Pre-Retirees – $89 for all nine webinars – Try risk-free guarantee for 30 days
REGISTER NOW! All nine RETIREMENT Smart webinars $89 – Try risk-free for 30 days