How do I make withdrawals from my retirement savings to minimize taxes and increase how long my money lasts?
Retirement Smart Webinar #9 by William Meyer, CEO, Retiree, Inc. and Social Security Solutions, Inc.
Conventional wisdom says a retiree should draw funds from all taxable savings, then tax-deferred, then tax-exempt Roth accounts until each type of savings is gone. However, there are ways you can coordinate your Social Security with how you take distributions from your retirement savings that can add many years to how long your money lasts. Learn a strategy that coordinates when you start Social Security with tax-efficient withdrawals from your savings and make your money last longer.
Three things you need to know:
1. Limitations of conventional wisdom for drawing down savings for retirement income.
2. Why it is important to follow a retirement savings withdrawal strategy.
3. How to coordinate when you claim Social Security with a tax-efficient withdrawal strategy to increase the longevity of your assets.
Be Retirement Smart!
Weekly education for Future Retirees
What will I learn?
You want to know, “How can I afford to retire?”
We’ve compiled a group of industry leading experts who have spent decades determining the answer to that and other questions to help each of us to afford retirement the way we have always wanted to. They have compiled nine in-depth webinars on topics pre-retirees need to know, presented weekly for you to learn, review, and understand as you pursue your own retirement.
Read the topic question for each of the nine webinars at the right.
- See full descriptions of each webinar broadcast here.
- Ready to begin learning? Register now for the next series of nine webinar broadcasts released every Monday nine weeks.
How does it work?
Each week for nine weeks we introduce a new webinar on a topic future retirees need to know. Webinars may be viewed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Download the pdf with course descriptions available for taking notes to help capture your next steps and create your personal action plan.
- Print a Certificate of Completion after viewing the final webinar.
We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your advisor or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
What if I start late, miss a session, or just want to review?
- No worries if you start late or miss the intruction of a webinar — You may replay programs on demand after they are released whenever is most convenient for you.
- Webinars will remain available for your review for one year after release.
View this and other webinars in the series, risk-free for 30 days!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Retirement Smart Educational Series for Future Retirees. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.